Here is a sneak peak of our planned itinerary for the San Francisco Garden Blogger's Fling, June 28th-30th, 2013. You can register for the Fling Here.
Friday the 28th:
- Tour private gardens in San Francisco
- Fling dinner following a tour at the Conservatory of Flowers.
Saturday the 29th:
- Early morning photo class with Saxon Holt at the SF Botanical Garden
- Filoli House and Gardens
- Rebecca Sweet's private garden
- More private gardens in the Peninsula area
Sunday the 30th:
- The Ruth Bancroft Garden in Walnut Creek
- Private gardens in the East Bay area
- Closing ceremony cocktail hour at Flora Grubb Nursery
*As things are still in the planning process, events may shift times. That said, we feel fairly certain the days mapped out above will remain as stated.