Sunday, March 25, 2018

New Flingers, you're invited to a group dinner on Friday, May 4

Howdy, newbie Flingers! My name is Jennifer Brown, and I'll be one of your bus captains at Austin Fling. I blog at Victory or Death!...in the Garden, and this will be my first Fling too.

I'm organizing a dinner for any interested newbie Flingers for Friday night, May 4th. This dinner would be at your own expense and not covered in your Fling fees, but, hey, dinner is on-your-own that night anyway, so why not spend it with us and let me take care of the deets? I promise we'll have fun, and no one has to eat alone...unless that's your thing!

If you're keen on joining, please RSVP by April 1st. I've got a few "Austin-y" places in mind, but where we end up going will really depend on our numbers.

Also, if you have a friend who's a veteran Flinger and might be interested in joining, please let me know. We may be able to squeeze her/him in!

I can't wait to meet all of you in person, and I hope your first Fling in Austin turns out to be garden-tastic!

Jennifer